About The Edge on Brickell
The Edge on Brickell has only 130 unique boutique luxury sky residences with panoramic views of Miami River, Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. These exclusive residences are immensely spacious, modern and the majority of them offer flow through views and private terraces accessible from living rooms and bedrooms. These unique residences will have LEEDTM silver rating.
The Edge on Brickell will present a 600 ft tall mural with illuminated glass, that will be the world’s largest mural, and 140 ft tall mural with illuminated glass around the building, both designed by internationally renowned artist Jan Hendrix.
Developed by Rafael Aragonés Pardo and Alberto Espinosa Desigaud, the building is located at 55 SW Miami Avenue Rd.
300 ft Miami River front, just across the Street from Brickell City Centre, walking distance to Brickell Avenue and the shops at Mary Brickell Village with easy access to all main highways
down the street and from public transportation.
• Ground and mezzanine first class restaurant
• 300 foot dock
• Elegant double-height lobby.
• Porte-cochere entrance.
• Fully Equipped, technologically advanced fitness center.
• Sauna and massage room.
• Play/Entertainment room.
• Event multipurpose room on pool level.
• Media room.
• Pool in 14th floor with panoramic views of Miami skyline.
• 24-hour front desk attendant.
• 24-hour surveillance.
• Advanced integrated security system.
• Advanced biometric entry system.
• Fixed dome IP network cameras at all access points, common areas and elevators.
• High speed elevators.
• Pre-wired for high-speed Internet.
• Common areas WI-FI.
• Robotic fully automated parking system.
• Electrical car charging stations.
• Binova Gourmet Kitchen: “ANIMA” Concept kitchen designed by Emmanuel Gargamo and Marco Fagiol.
• Stainless steel appliances.
• Sub Zero Refrigerator with optional cabinet cover.
• Bosch electric cooktop, dual microwave oven and Integra 500 built-in dishwasher.
• Contemporary hardware.
• Stone countertops and backsplashes.
• Modern design bathrooms with finished Floors and walls in wet areas and frameless glass shower enclosures.
• Master bedroom tub.
• Home automation system: Control 4 System with upgrade possibilities.
• Floor-to-ceilings insulated laminated three layer glass windows.
55 Miami Ave, Miami, FL