About Pier Sixty-Six Residences
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina in Fort Lauderdale has long been a popular destination for travelers and locals alike, with a full-service superyacht marina that can accommodate vessels up to 400 feet. The building was originally constructed in the 1960’s and is considered a Fort Lauderdale icon.
Tavistock Development Company purchased the properties that make up the 32-acre development site in 2016 and 2017. Later acquiring the Sails Marina land adjacent to the hotel allowing them to create a new Marina Promenade which will be one of the main features of the new Pier Sixty-Six Residence and include shops, restaurants, and office space, all overlooking the magnificent Intracoastal waterway. Travistock engaged architect Garcia Stomberg to create one of the most luxurious and sought-after properties in all of Fort Lauderdale.
Nestled within a reimagined and iconic 32-acre resort and marina, this rare offering of two- to four-bedroom condominium residences, with expansive private terraces overlooking Fort Lauderdale’s legendary Intracoastal waterway and Atlantic Ocean. Each Pier 66 private residence will be designer-ready, allowing for absolute owner customization, and features fine finishes in the kitchens and bathrooms including Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances, Italian cabinets, and quartz countertops. The residences also feature additional elegant offerings with ten-foot ceilings, semi-private elevators, and expansive balconies for outdoor living.
The Residences at Pier-Sixty is a perfect Fort Lauderdale location overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway and just moments to pristine white sand beaches. Experience a sense of secluded privacy while enjoying convenient access to the world-class dining, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife of nearby Fort Lauderdale Beach, and within walking distance of the superyacht exhibition during the annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Pier 66 is near Las Olas, downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Galleria Mall, Port Everglades, and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
• 32-acre resort framed by the legendary marina, lavish landscaping and exceptional amenities
• Superyacht marina that can accommodate vessels up to 400 feet in length
• 5,000 linear feet of dockage with 164 slips
• Marina promenade presenting exclusive retail and culinary experiences
• Thoughtful master plan design provides picturesque marina and waterfront views from private residences, as well as indoor and outdoor amenities areas
• Concierge overseeing a host of à la carte services and experiences, including marina arrangements, VIP restaurant reservations, and in-residence services including catering, entertaining, and housekeeping
• The Club Room – for entertaining and socializing
• Private poolside café and Lounge
• Marina-front VIP pool with private cabanas and chaise lounge service
• Wellness lounge, including a private fitness room and water grotto
• A rotating selection of social and marina VIP events
• Outdoor recreation – dynamic, multi-level, marina-front pool deck with tropical landscaping, cabana seating, art installations, food and beverage
• VIP pool – with private cabanas and chaise lounge service
• Adult pool – a refreshing water oasis with an outdoor dining pavilion overlooking the marina
• Resort pool – with a three-story slide and fountain features and a dedicated café, bar, and kids club
• Waterfront restaurant, the signature dining destination at Pier Sixty-Six
• Marina restaurant offering indoor and outdoor dining on the promenade
• Lobby bar and terrace lounge
• Poolside café, cabana lounge, and outdoor dining pavilion
• Pier Top lounge – Fort Lauderdale’s most recognizable, rotating landmark will re-emerge as a sophisticated lounge offering unbeatable sunset views and VIP tables for owners
• Lavish spa – priority access for owners
• Fitness center – state-of-the-art cardio and conditioning equipment
• Yoga and Pilates studio – ideal for personal training
• Immediate access to marina and promenade
• Slips for boating drop-offs
• Marine-focused kids club
2301 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL